Thursday, August 2, 2012

Took a little trip - Day One

Emsleigh, Kesed and I took Grancy on a little trip. Emsleigh was pumped about staying in a hotel. She walked around with her backpack on for atleast an hour before we left. 



Doesn't it look like we are having a nice car ride to cooler weather?! Pictures can be deceiving :)! A fussy baby, a grumpy momma (that would be me, not my mother), and sheets of rain while your driving a hair pin turn on a mountain are not pleasant!




We had to stop at the Flagstaff Mall to wait for check-in at our hotel. When I was in college I had to do the same thing with 9 other girls after watching the sun rise at the Grand Canyon. I thought alot about all my friends and that crazy fun trip across the country! 




Flagstaff! I love flagstaff!!!


 And I love these girls!