Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I took no pictures on Mother's Day. Oops. However, I am very thankful to Jeremiah for making the day special despite the fact that Sunday is the busiest day of the week for him. I especially enjoyed snuggling with Jeremiah and Emsleigh for an afternoon nap!

Happy Mother's Day to my dearest Mimi! I am so thankful to have a grandmother who loves to go to Panera for coffee with me, who enjoys talking while walking with me, and who will travel across the country to spend time with me. Counting the days til we see you Mimi!

I would also like to say that I have the most generous and giving mother-in-law. She is always quick to offer her time and resources to me. She is always willing to do all the work that goes unnoticed and for that I respect her a great deal. I am thankful for you Kathy!

And to my mother. My closest friend and confidant. I wouldn't be the mom I am today, if it wasn't for your example of sacrifice and love. I love you Mom!