Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pictureless

I have not been taking very many pictures and even worse about loading them to the computer. I am not one to post without pictures, but something seemed necessary after so long. So, here is a quick update. Emsleigh's language is developing by leaps and bounds. Everyday she says words that I had no idea she knew. The word for today was sacrifice. She loves playing with Kesed, dancing, singing, playing with babies, and painting her toes pink. Kesed has begun to roll over every so often, talks to us all the time :), loves music and is sleeping 9 hours at night! Jeremiah has gotten into the routine of going to the office and is enjoying his new ministry. We made an offer on a house a few weeks after we got here which was a short sale and still waiting for approval on that. We, especially me, are very ready to be settled in to our new home! Please pray with us it happens quickly!!! I am still recovering from my mom leaving and being home with two and some days it seems that it still hasn't hit me that we had a baby, graduated and moved all in a matter of weeks. I am really ready for some consistency and more of a routine. All this doesn't come without a however. However, during this time God has been consistent. Showing Himself to me in new ways, graciously providing all that I need and reminding me through His Word and His people that despite circumstances He is consistent and He was, is and always will be enough for me.