Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Boy Bradford Shower

My dear friends threw us the most amazing baby shower. Every part of the morning was thoughtfully detailed. The decor was amazing, the food was delicious and the fellowship was special. And thanks to my talented friend Jennifer at 
all of it was beautifully captured on camera! 

Here is to celebrating the 6th member of the Bradford family!




I am so thankful for each of these ladies! I could not thank them enough for all they did to make the shower special. 










I am so blessed by each of these women!


Emsleigh had her own special seat with a big sister ballon.


My helpers :), so glad my mom was able to come and celebrate with us! 



We got a little excited about this sweet knitted baseball hat! 


To top off the shower, Reiner sent me a special gift. 


Not only Reiner, but my dearest Mimi, too.


Emsleigh was super excited about her new big sister ballerina bunny from Mimi.


Some great shots of good friends!