Wednesday, January 6, 2010

friends we got to see over christmas

this is a terrible, blurry picture but i wanted to document that we got to see the brookshire family. they are dear friends from college whom i have not seen in years. they live in a far away land, so it was great to catch up and hear about their work and just spend time together!

we got to hang out with the hamiltons for an afternoon. we always forget to take pictures when we are together so here is their recent family photo. aren't they such a cute family?

on Christmas Eve some of my high school friends got together at my mom's house. little zoey is only a month younger than emsleigh. and jenny is expecting andrew in april. my dear friend naomi got to come over too, but i forgot to get out the camera before she left!
jennifer spent an afternoon with us and emsleigh enjoyed playing with her. it is hard being so far away from my friends!
we stopped by to see the monden family, who are a dear family to me. chad, who is graduating from high school this year, was the only babysitting job i would take in high school and tonya's classroom was a refuge for me during my junior and senior year. love this family!
roxi, my roommate from china, came over for an afternoon. it was so fun to go on a walk together like the good old days in china! emsleigh loved roxi...especially all her fun jewelry.