Saturday, November 27, 2010

One Great Week

I love Thanksgiving week. My mom comes and we cook and eat and watch cheesy Christmas movies and do puzzles and lots of other fun things. I am sad that the week is over and I have to try and suppress my sugar craving and get out of a vacation mindset!


We did crafts this week. Here is Emsleigh painting a caterpillar made out of an egg carton. Grancy is so creative!


Reading is a must for Emsleigh and of course teacher Grancy loved every minute of it.


Emsleigh loved to help with the puzzles!


My mom got Emsleigh the Fisher Price Little People Nativity Set. As seen below, she was super excited and we all have had lots of fun playing with it. Emsleigh loves Mary and Baby Jesus the most. She has to have them together at all times and always makes sure Mary gives Baby Jesus kisses.



Don't worry, it may not look like it, but I am pretty sure I changed Emsleigh out of her pajamas at some point during the week! :)!