Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mommy and Daddy's Room

I remember being fascinated by my parents room when I was a kid. I loved laying on the water bed or searching through their books. Emsleigh has found our room to be very exciting as well. Playing video games with daddy is always fun and guaranteed by mommy to be a VERY RARE occasion :)!


She has been really into our books lately. She likes to look at them and "read" them out loud to us or just herself. Most mornings as I am making the bed she asks to sit and read for a little bit. How could I deny her a book even if it is upside down!?


However, the place she is most fond of is the corner between my closet and the humidifier. I often find her there reading or talking to herself.


But the best is that many times I find her "praying." It is hard to capture a picture of cause it is in short and quick spurts. But this has become her little prayer corner :). I don't know why she has found this corner to be the place she prays but I encourage it!