Monday, February 28, 2011

Old Pictures

Our friend Dan was able to fix my Dell laptop that has been sitting for almost three years broken. I am incredibly thankful to him because it had numerous letters between Jerry and I from our China days that had not been stored elsewhere. There were also lots of pictures I had not saved on our external hard drive. Below are a few of the lost treasure that was found...the most important ones recovered were those of my pregnancy with Miriam, but those I will save for another day. Here are to some good memories not in chronological order...

Matt and Seyan's wedding


Hanging out with Angela and Ryan in Thailand


Jonathan and Leslie Poe's wedding


Ryan and Dara's wedding


Mark and Alora's wedding


Graduation dinner at OBU


Saying goodbyes before I left for China