Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time in Pattonsburg

We spent a Saturday night in Pattonsburg at the Lambert's house. I should have taken more pictures but was having such a good time I forgot. I did snap a picture of Emsleigh and Rhonda decorating a birthday cake for Jeremiah and I :)!



The next morning was lovely. We enjoyed worshipping and hearing the Word with those we love at Pattonsburg Baptist Church. AND a most delightful potluck meal...there is no comparison!

I am sure I mentioned last time that our friends the Yates are now pastoring at Pattonsburg. We praise God for this and are excited to see how God is using them there. 

Malachi and Kesed - 1 year old!!!!




This is the only picture I could get of Emsleigh and Josiah. They were too busy playing!


And of course, the family photos! Kesed starting pulling out my hair, hence my face in the last one. I love these pictures, mainly just cause I love the people in them so much!




Since the day Josiah was born Emsleigh has been trying to give him hugs :)!


Atleast Malachi willingly hugged Kesed!


And our last stop was the Holcombs. We spent many nights around this table the years we were in Pattonsburg. It was special to be gathered their again and wonderful to be eating Patsy's mac-n-cheese!